On ACORD CEO Bill Pieroni's recent trip to Singapore for the DXC Connect Insurance Executive Forum, ACORD's research and thought leadership caught the attention of regional press. Bill sat down with Insurance Business Asia and its Corporate Risk channel in a wide-ranging interview, sharing his thoughts on key areas of ACORD research, including:
- the accelerating pace of technological change in the wake of the pandemic, and the need for insurers to embrace digitalization
- the importance of data standards in enhancing the connectivity of industry stakeholders around the world
- how artificial intelligence will transform insurance by augmenting human talent
- a needed shift in the InsurTech landscape to invest in capabilities that optimize claims and underwriting operations
- ongoing opportunities for insurer growth and profitability in mature markets
Read the full interview in Insurance Business Asia.